Adzz

Linda Ikeji's Blog is Recruiting..... and the Queen of Blog is back.....!

Okay, I'm finally going to be recruiting staff for LIB. I'm really proud that I did this alone brought myself to number one in Nigeria..really proud! With, of course, the help of loyal LIB readers. I am grateful to you guys. But now it's time to expand. 

Get reporters and photojournalists to work for LIB, so I can get more exclusive content. 


This experience has really jolted me. Lol. So if you're a reporter or even someone passionate about news reporting or you think you can source for news for LIB, then please send an email to lindaikejiads@gmail.com. 


Please don't send to me, I'm very bad at replying emails. lol. I get so many, it's hard to read everything. And some even go to junk and spam that I never get to see. OK, so contact us. Let's do this!


Also, let me officially apologize to everyone who has sent me a mail that I never replied. There are thousands of you I know and I'm truly sorry. When you blog alone, it's almost impossible to pay

attention to much else. So forgive me!

I'm so scattered that I don't even have a LIB logo...lol. Things will change a little sha.

http://lindaikeji.blogspot.com.es/2014/10/lib-is-recruiting-reporters-and.html?m=1


Also Nigeria's Queen of blog is back. Recently her blog site lindaikeji.blogspot.com was brought down by Google for some issues relating to un-authorised use of materials on her blogsite. This has been resolved and the her blogsite restored. We are happy to have our Queen of Blog back online. Welcome back Ma'am!






Pages

outdexz